Catering Equipment Supplier and Repair in Fulham
Rise to the top of Fulham’s culinary scene with technical support and high-performance catering equipment in Fulham from Kent Catering Services. We’ve made a name for being the catering equipment repair and supplier of choice in Fulham, serving commercial kitchens, big and small.
Whether you want to fit your kitchen with the latest in culinary equipment, or if you need to have your equipment fixed, the KCS team will deliver. Get in touch today.
Improve Your Fulham Kitchen’s Efficiency
Commercial kitchens need equipment that meet the demands of Fulham’s diners. So, turn to KCS for kitchen equipment that works round the clock to produce the best culinary creations. From ovens to dishwashers to refrigerators, you can be sure that your new unit will:
- Be Energy Efficient – Keep your energy bills to a minimum. Our equipment runs on the optimal amount of energy without sacrificing performance.
- Deliver Reliable Performance – Keep your kitchen running in peak condition with our dependable equipment. Our durable units can keep up with your staff for the entire shift.
- Carry the Name of Trusted Manufacturers – Kent Catering Services works with trusted and internationally-known brands. Through our professional relationship with these manufacturers, we are able to offer products at a competitive price.
If you need advice on the appropriate unit for your kitchen, feel free to reach out to our team.
Have Your Kitchen Equipment Repaired Quickly
With customers constantly streaming into your restaurant, you need to address equipment issues immediately. Reduce the downtime in your kitchens by calling the KCS team — our seasoned engineers will be ready to help you in your kitchen emergency.
Our fully qualified technicians will drive to your establishment, diagnose the problem and get your equipment up and running in no time.
Take advantage of our:
- Fast response — we’ll be there as soon as we can
- Impartial advice from trained catering professionals
- Services from experts who have finished ACOPS Gas courses
The KCS team also provides professional advice on maintaining your equipment to prevent breakdowns and downtime.