Firstly, we are open for business and we thank you for your support.
How we are dealing with COVID-19
The well-being of our customers and staff is our highest priority and we would like to reassure you that we are adhering to the advice provided by the UK Government, NHS and the World Health Organisation.
All our employees are being kept fully informed of current requirements and are undertaking strict health and safety measures to ensure the highest possible health and safety standards are maintained throughout all aspects of our daily work.
We are doing everything we can to protect our staff and customers during the COVID-19 outbreak some of the measures we have adopted include:
- We are social distancing, maintaining a minimum of two metres distance at all time
- We are wearing gloves and then disposing of them after use
- We are conducting meetings using FaceTime or via a video link where possible
- We are regularly sanitising all areas within our business
- We are working from home where appropriate
If you have any specific requirements or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
It is during times like this that we all need to support independent, local businesses so we thank you for your support, it really does mean a lot to all of us here.